Blogs - University of Canada West
University of Canada West
University Canada West (UCW) is an innovative business and technology-oriented institution in Vancouver, Canada, offering undergraduate and graduate degrees for domestic and international students.
The University of Canada West is accredited by the British Columbia Ministry of Advanced Education, Skills & Training, and carries the Education Quality Assurance (EQA) accreditation. The university's bachelors and post-graduate business degrees received accreditation by the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs. It is also DLI Approved and is in SDS category.
- There are 4 intakes - October, January, May, July available to choose form so joining an intake is flexible.
- Proven employability - Once the student completes a Master's Degree then employability is guaranteed.
- Both online and offline classes available which makes it easier for the student to manage their studies according to their own schedule.
- Scholarships or Grants available for the student which helps to take off or decrease the financial purpose.
- PGWP (Post graduate work permit) available - If the student completes a Master's Degree then a work permit can be obtained which allows the student to search for a job and settle down if desired.
- Though UCW offers Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, and an MBA, the Most popular program is MBA
- The University offers full refund in case Visa is rejected.
UCW offers a range of career-focused programs including, Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Arts in Business Communication, Associate of Arts and Master of Business Administration. Courses are offered at its two downtown Vancouver campuses – the West Pender Campus in the heart of Vancouver’s financial district and the new state-of-the-art Vancouver House Campus.
UCW is a future-focused university offering students a customized educational experience within the ever-evolving context of global business. The University fuses innovation, entrepreneurship and technologies, preparing students to have a global impact as they make a difference and solve real-world challenges.
UCW integrates experience with learning, equipping its graduates with the mindset, expertise and technologies to influence the business, economic, social, digital and environmental issues confronting our region, nation and world.